Thursday, April 1, 2010

hellllloooooooooooooooooooooooo

Is anyone out there? Remember me?

Phew! That was a long break! I was feeling a little burnt out on stuff, and had a crazy March. A trip to Vegas with some of my girlfriends (so not what you're thinking....we also had 11 kids in tow!), a couple of huge wholesale orders, and all the quilts, not to mention personal stuff like taxes and the like....I just needed to take a breather! So I gave myself until the end of March and now we're back to hit it hard!

Thanks to everyone who commented on my last post and quilting questions. I think kwiltmakr hit the nail on the head. When I went back to quilt again I tried to ease up on the fabric and as she said, just guide it. No more skipped stitches! I think I was just putting a little too much of myself into it.

I'm hoping to have a few new things to show you soon, including my February bee blocks (can't believe I haven't shown those yet!), March bee blocks and some quilts.

For now, off to enjoy the weather. 70's and sunny here this week....truly amazing weather!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for volunteering to donate to the Craft Hope bean bag project. Your contribution will mean more than you can know.
    Beth at LOEP

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your blog!!! everything is beautiful. i am definitely going ot be a new follower

    ReplyDelete