Thursday, August 27, 2009

a stroke of luck!

You know you're in trouble when the boxes that bring you fabric start to reach this size. Eeeks!


But seriously, when they're filled with these goodies? I love me some Heather Ross. Far Far Away, Mendocino, VW buses, goldfish - you name it. Of course getting your hands on some of that stuff is darned near impossible without spending a fortune (or prying it from the death grips of some Heather Ross fabric horder).

So imagine how I felt when I saw this: a Heather Ross sale!!!

I made it in - by sheer luck I think - and I'm so excited to see what kinds of goodies I get! I'm quite certain the fabric gods were looking down on me that day - so to "pay it forward" so to speak, I'm promising to do a giveaway for something when I get my loot. I have no idea when that will be, of course, but stay tuned!

And sneak peek: some holiday fabric I plan to start making things for the shop for! I have a new dress I'm hoping to debut this weekend, but we'll see. I currently have 5 orders to fill! (these are good problems to have!)

2 comments:

  1. PS I, too, have a son named Noah. He's almost 17....

    :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute are those fabrics?!

    ReplyDelete