Monday, October 5, 2009

happy anniversary!


really cheesy wedding photo....i really need to get these negatives digitized

Actually, it was 2 weeks ago today. And that meant 7 years. 7 years that feels so much longer (we've been together 10 years in March) and yet so much shorter at the same time. I mean, gosh - I have a three year old!! How did that happen?

To celebrate we went to a really nice restaurant not far from our home, Joseph Decuis. Soooooo delicious! I had the diver scallops and thought for sure mine would be better than Derrick's (he ordered the halibut) but alas, I'm not quite sure. The garlic ravioli with his was divine! Everything was delicious....the wine, the food, the dessert. I can't wait to go back!

I have food on the brain because I'm headed to a cooking demo at Williams Sonoma tonight, featuring Autumn Brunch. Yum! (I wonder how much gluten will be served....hmmmm)

2 comments: