Tuesday, February 9, 2010

february quilt blocks

I've been up since 3am with my lovely 7 month old. Honestly a rare thing for her. But if you're going to be up, why not blog too, eh?

I just wanted to share some of the quilt blocks my Nittany Block Party pals made for me. So.freakin.awesome. Seriously. I am already loving this quilt. See Carla's block below.

Beth's block above.

And Ruth's block above. As Carrie of Sex in the City would say....hello lover!
I love each of them and can already see the quilt coming together! I better get started with some of my own now! Thanks ladies!

2 comments:

  1. I remember when you posted the one you worked up. Those are nice, very colorful, they will make a nice quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the most awesome quilt I have ever seen! I can't wait to see the finished product :)

    ReplyDelete