Friday, February 19, 2010

going solo

Helloooo?? Remember me?

Yeah, I'm around. Been solo parenting this week so all of my attention is focused on the kiddos. And we've had a blast! But wow...it's exhausing. Single parents deserve a medal or something. Seriously. Of course it doesn't help that I purposely shirk my sleep time to watch half-pipe competitions til midnight. But wow - was it worth it!

Lots of crafting going on around here lately. Lots and lots and lots. And even a tiny bit of sewing. Noah requested some new oven mitts for his play kitchen. Fun!

Pictures to come...

1 comment:

  1. I know! The Olympics is definitely interfering with my sleep, too. It's kind of weird that I'm actually in the same time zone as Vancouver, BC, but we still get tape delayed coverage. Gotta go for the primetime ratings!

    How cute that Noah asked for new oven mitts. Smile.

    ReplyDelete